SANI-99™ for AGRIVeterinary GradeAgricultural Disinfectant
Because Farmers Deserve the Best
Standards & Certifications
SANI-99™ for AGRI is effective in eradicating a broad spectrum of bacteria within 10 seconds.
- Escherichia coli
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Enterococcus hirae
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Listeria monocytogenes
SANI-99™ for AGRI has been tested and proven to be effective in destroying notifiable diseases.
- Poultry Diseases
- Avian Influenza
- Influenza of avian origin in mammals
- Newcastle Disease
SANI-99™ for AGRI has passed European Standard EN, ilac. MRA/SANAS laboratory tests.
- EN14476:2013 + A2:2019
- SANS 51276
- SANS 53697
- BS EN 1040:2005
- BS EN 13727:2012 + A2:2015
- SLM/B380/M-Legionella SSP
- MG/PT:MG01/ PT3 & PT4
SANI-99™ Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order
- Foot and Mouth disease Orders
- Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order
- General Orders
What is Log Reduction?
E. coli, Salmonella, Swine Flu, Foot and Mouth disease, Poxviridae, Avian Influenza virus (AIV) and many more.
66 TrucksTransportation requirements for 2 million litres of pre-mixed disinfectant
1 TrucksTransportation requirements for 2 million litres of SANI-99™ for AGRI disinfectant
Instructions for Use
- 96g = 16L to cover 160m2 highly contaminated area.
- 96g = 16L to cover 400m2 medium contaminated area.
- 96g = 16L to cover 800m2 low contaminated area.